We are all at a tipping point. We are all recognizing the things that must change in our lives. We are all struggling with how to manifest them. However, 2018 has offered us a rare opportunity to work through these barriers.
On January 31st we are presented with a lunar eclipse in Leo and the first of two Blue Moons appearing this year. An astrological anomaly, Blue Moons typically occur only once every 3-5 years and are a supernova of spiritual energy. An evening rife with supernatural properties, we will honor this event by illuminating and releasing the self-limiting beliefs that have deterred us in the past.
Don your mystical clothing, prepare your sacrifices, and get ready to be body painted. An evening not to be missed, something this extraordinary only occurs Once in a Blue Moon.
Tickets at the door or:
- To honor the Blue Moon/lunar eclipse in Leo we will be activating our 3rd chakra, that is the “manipura” or “solar plexus” chakra.
- To do so we ask that you please wear something yellow or gold. Think warm, lavish, and mischievous.
- We also ask all participants to bring the following items:
- Sacred item/s you’d like to energize (i.e. crystals, pictures, keepsakes)
- Sacrificial Item/s you’d like to release (i.e. letters, clothing, photos)
- Finally, please inform us if you have any food/skin allergies as we will be consuming elixirs and conducting adornment practices